Click to read the 2016-2017 Summer PAWS
2016 – 2017 Required FormsDue July 1, 2016 to the office. Pre – K to 8th Grade Pre-K – 8th Student Profile Medical Examination Form Medical Consent Form Field Trip Consent Form Field Trip Chaperone Agreement 4th – 8th Technology AUP 7th & 8th BYOD AUP Medication Authorization Form Little Saints Little Saints Student Profile Little Saints Medical Consent Form Little Saints Medical Examination Form Medication Authorization Form
Summer Reading 2016
Students in Kindergarten through 3rd grade can choose summer reading from their recommended reading list. Students in 4th and 5th grade can choose from a recommended reading list and are also required to read the book designated for their grade. Students in 6th through 8th grade choose an age appropriate novel and are also required to read the book designated for their grade. They will also be tested on the required book. Students in grades 5th through 8th will also have a skills review packet to complete. All required summer assignments must be completed before the beginning of school on August 17, 2016, along with the required book report(s) for grades 4-8.
Tutoring & Resource Professional
If your child is in need of a tutor or resource professional, please have the following request form approved by the Division Principal.
Ordering Textbooks through eCampus
Little Saints uniforms may be purchased through Schumacher’s Uniforms, 3601 Hessmer Avenue, Metairie, LA. Uniforms may be purchased online at http://www.schumachersuniforms.com/.
- For more information, click on the link Little Saints Uniform Information.
- Pre- K to 8th Grade – Girls Uniform Overview
- Pre – K to 8th Grade – Boys Uniform Overview
Pre-K – 8th grade uniforms may be purchased through Lands’ End and ordered online- Click Here. The St. Paul’s Lands’ End customer code number is 900148503.
Please take the following into consideration when shopping for your child’s uniform:
- See the attached uniform link for a complete overview of the boys and girls uniform by grade level.
- Parents with concerns regarding fit and sizing, should contact the Lands’ End Specialty Shoppers at 1-800-746-3467.
- Parents can register online at: Landsend.com/go-to-school and receive a $10 off next order promotional code.
- Nap mats and tote bags for Little Saints, Pre-K, and Kindergarten students may be purchased at Shumacher’s, 3601 Hessmer Avenue, Metairie. (Lands’ End does not have these sizes nor these products available.) Schumacher’s can take online orders.
- Boys khaki pull-up pants or shorts may be purchased at Schumacher’s.
Should you have any questions or encounter any problems that you feel the school needs to address, please notify the school immediately.
Tuition payments are made online through FACTS. Click here to pay tuition.
Our lunch is provided by and prepared by the staff of Pigeon Catering. Daily lunch includes entree choice, side dishes, salad bar, and choice of milk. Daily side dishes include freshly prepared vegetables and dessert. Lunch also frequently includes a soup made in house. Salad bar includes assorted daily greens (baby lettuces, romaine hearts, spinach), assorted seasonal vegetables, two types of protein offered daily (tuna, egg or chicken), bacon, seasonal fruit, specialty items, banana peppers, stuffed grape leaves, cheeses, croutons, and a variety of dressings (low fat options provided). When possible, daily menu items include fresh vegetables from St. Paul’s own culinary garden!
For more information, click here.